The Multi-Commerce Connection Blog is about educating and sharing thoughts, ideas, and experiences on “everything commerce”. Have some interesting topics? Join the conversation today.
About the Authors
Jennifer L. Krizanek
Marketing professional and thought leader within the product information management / master data management space with a background in B2B marketing, management, email marketing, copywriting, social media, sales, and international business. Blah…blah…blah.
Overly passionate, sometimes borderline obsessive compulsive, about anything marketing related. Extreme book nerd. I swear if I could read books all day I would…I may just have to get a second job to support my habit!
Five Fun Facts that you don’t know about me…
- My favorite go-to-book: Thesaurus.
- I love office supplies, educational activities, and the smell of books.
- I am an extreme naturalist and in my second life I would change people’s lives by educating them on living an organic/holisitc lifestyle.
- What I really want right now…a label maker. But I can’t bring myself to buy one because my husband may divorce me.
- Three things I couldn’t live without…my daughter, my husband, and my dog.
Connect with Jennifer
Marketing professional with a background in advertising, graphic design, copywriting, and social media.
Probably the biggest nerd you’ll ever meet (and I mean Lord of the Rings and World of Warcraft kind of nerd). I love everything marketing-related, especially social media and design. I’m a sucker for a good color scheme and typeface.
Random fun facts about me…
- I’m a certified Pokemon Master. No joke, I have the printed certificate and everything.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 10 years. I really like salad.
- I have an unexplainable fear of owls. The Tootsie Roll commercials terrified me as a child.
- I collect coffee mugs. And shot glasses. Pretty much any kind of drinking container, actually.
- Three things I can’t live without: my baby girl, my husband, and my Xbox.
Connect with Danielle
Danielle is a member of the Heiler Software marketing team.