Another great month of ecommerce articles! Was it just me, or did this month fly by? Anyhow – on to the list!
- I’ve written a couple articles recently about using Pinterest to boost ecommerce, and this article from Econsultancy complements that topic nicely, giving us 5 Pinterest tools that help measure success.
- Visits from tablets to websites have grown more than 300% in the last year. This post from the Get Elastic Ecommerce blog takes a deeper look at tablet commerce.
- Do you have trouble optimizing your product pages for search engines? KissMetrics goes over 7 common SEO errors that most ecommerce sites face (and better yet, how to fix them).
- Looking to improve your ecommerce site’s overall customer experience? Here are 5 ways that a product information management system can help.
- Navigation is one of the most crucial elements to you ecommerce site. Improve your site’s navigation with these 10 tips from Econsultancy.
- Are your shoppers abandoning their carts before purchase? These 5 tips from Multichannel Merchant will help optimize your shopping cart and reduce abandons.
- We can’t leave out possibly the two biggest online shopping days of the year! Econsultancy has gathered the best 7 infographics featuring Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Having trouble engaging your customers on social media? This post / book review from Social Media Examiner gives us 3 easy ways to engage customers.
- Can’t keep up with all the social media changes over the last year? Thankfully, Hubspot lists the most important 16 updates of 2012.
- These 40 tips to rock online sales from the Marketing Nut blog may be a little late for Cyber Monday, but are still great for everyday ecommerce!
And that’s it! Did we miss any noteworthy ecommerce-related articles from November? Go ahead and mention any articles you think should have made the list in the comment section below, or head over to our LinkedIn group to start a conversation.