Another month chock full of great eCommerce articles! Sorry the list is a little late this month, but better late than never, right? I won’t keep you in suspense any longer: here are the best eCommerce articles from August!
- Take a look at these five ways to embrace omni-channel retailing, courtesy of Econsultancy.
- Are you using email marketing to reach your customers? If so, you’ll definitely want to check out this article analyzing email metrics and open rates.
- Still trying to figure out social media marketing? This article lists 33 of the best social media guides from 2012 (so far) to help you become a social media rock star.
- Increase your conversion rates by utilizing these 6 tactics on your confirmation landing pages.
- More proof that mobile commerce is taking over – an article from Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Blog confirms that mobile traffic to ecommerce site are up 103% since last year.
- Learn how to give your customers the perfect cross-channel experience via Multichannel Merchant.
- Are you planning for the holiday season already? Make sure your ecommerce site is tablet-friendly – this article from Multichannel Merchant will help get you ready!
- We all know mobile is super hot right now – this article from Social Fresh will help make sure you have a solid mobile plan in place in only 5 steps.
- Trying to increase traffic to your site? These 4 blogging tips from Social Media Examiner will help you do just that!
- The Enable Multichannel Success blog takes a look at the pre-purchase habits of multichannel shoppers (complete with infographic!).
- Love this post from the Get Elastic ecommerce blog examining the correlation between website speed and conversion rates (with an infographic).
That’s it for August! Did we miss any good eCommerce related articles that you think should have made the cut? Make sure to share in the comment section below, or better yet, join our Linkedin Group and get in on the conversation!