July was definitely a good month for eCommerce articles! There were so many good ones – I actually had a really hard time making this list. So, without further ado: the best eCommerce articles from July!
- Are you committing one of the 5 deadly sins of landing page design? Shop.org’s blog discusses the most common mistakes seen on eCommerce site landing pages.
- Learn all about the art of cross-selling from Groove Commerce.
- Are you an effective multichannel retailer? Enable Multichannel Success’ blog will let you know why or why not.
- Will mCommerce overtake eCommerce? An awesome infographic by Big Commerce sheds some light on the topic.
- Are you using any of the 7 most popular social networks for business? Check out this fun article from Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing blog that personifies (and explains) the best social media sites used by businesses.
- Let’s dive deeper into mCommerce and take a good look at the portrait of a tablet shopper, another nice infographic courtesy of the Miva Merchant blog.
- In need of some good tips about managing social media communities? Social Media Examiner gives you not 1, not 2, but 26!
- Social commerce is on the rise! Check out this beautiful infographic from Tab Juice’s Blog that illustrates the psychology behind social commerce. (What can I say? I dig good infographics…)
- Does your company’s content make readers yawn? Another article from Hubspot teaches us how to write compelling, interesting content for boring industries.
That’s it for this month! Did we miss any good eCommerce related articles that you think deserve to be on the list? Make sure to share in the comment section below, or better yet, join our Linkedin Group and get in on the conversation!