Get Elastic is one of my favorite eCommerce blogs – I just read their top eCommerce links for June. They had some really good articles listed and I just had to share them!
- Do you know what every executive needs to know about API technology?
- Big news in June was the rollout of Facebook Promoted Posts. RKG Blog outlines the 6 differences between Facebook’s Promoted Posts and Page Post Ads.
- Familiarize yourself with these 8 mobile design limitations.
- Wondering how to get value out of Pinterest? Consider these 8 ways to promote your retail brand on Pinterest. And while you’re at it, check out how to use Pinterest for link building and blogger outreach.
- Still working through your cookie strategy? Check out 20+ examples of EU cookie law compliance.
- U.S. Patent 8,190,519 is Amazon’s idea for charging purchasers of digital gifts only if the giftee wants them. Proposed in September 2008, it was issued in June, 2012.
- What type of digital content do tablet owners love to consume?
- Launching a new release of your product, new features or other major announcement? Consider email teaser campaigns. Unbounce shares a case study and tips on how to do it right.
- KISSmetrics compiled 5 Psychological Studies on Pricing That You Absolutely MUST Read. ‘Nuff said.
- Video marketing is hot. Here are 8 best practices for boosting video SEO.
- Conversion optimization is important, but you need to know how to identify and fix your worst landing pages in order to get the most bang for your buck.
A few of my own personal favorites to add to the list:
- For the numbers junkie: 21 Marketing Stats That Will Blow Your Mind, courtesy of Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Blog.
- Mobile commerce is the fasting growing sales channel. Enable Multichannel Success’s blog article explores the importance of product information in mCommerce.
- Think B2B companies are too boring for Pinterest? These 7 tips for B2B marketing on Pinterest from Social Media Examiner will change your mind!
Any other awesome eCommerce articles from June that you want to share? Make sure to check out our Linkedin Group to join in the conversations!
Source: Get Elastic www.getelastic.com